Friday, September 11, 2009
MEmeMEmeMEme--more of ME!
Kylee over at Our Little Acre tagged me for another Meme. I thought I could figure out the quiz thing that she did....guess I am not focused to figure it out today. So, since I did this not too long ago I will keep it short and sweet.
1. I get super excited when I see a Bald Eagle. Like the photo at the top? It is from my daughter's dock in North Carolina where she shares a house with three other kids.
3. I got a degree in Elementary Education in Pennsylvania and taught for a few years. Here is my book learnin' photo...
4. These Memes are supposed to be a window to 'my world' --here is my world.
5. I love using ornamental grasses in the landscape, they are almost carefree. This one reseeds, so its life in my garden may be short-lived.
5. Fragrance is a key element in my choice of plants.
6. Hot pink blooms are some of my favorite! And purple(!).
7. We built our family room on the back of our house in 1999 to take advantage of the wonderful views of the creek and the wildlife that lives in, around, and above it.
I know I am supposed to tag others to share about themselves. Since I just did one of these I will let it be up to you if you would like to share seven things about yourself. If you choose to do a Meme, link it back here so I can read about you!